“Someone who can’t clap for his friend’s success and someone who can’t truly happy for his friend’s happiness, his heart is already in hell.” – dh 1

Like this :)


26 Jul 2013

wonderful quote :)

i believe that sometimes, once in your life, you think about something. that are a bad, positif, reason, or whatever. sometime you can't explore your mind with the words. and i ever feel the same way. just now, i found some of lovely quote, for me. 

~reason~
Dean Koontz 
“I'm small, I'm young - and I'm so different. You've always respected that difference, and you've always trusted it. Trust me now. There's a reason I am the way I am, and there's a reason I was born to you. There's always a reason. We belong together.”
Dean Koontz, Relentless


~difference~
 Orhan Pamuk
“As much as I live I shall not imitate them or hate myself for being different to them”
Orhan Pamuk, Snow  


 Toba Beta
“If you hate difference, you'll be bored to death.”
Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut 



“There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude.”
W. Clement Stone 
 


 John Steinbeck
“You got a God. Don't make no difference if you don' know what he looks like.”
John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath  



~music~
 Friedrich Nietzsche
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols  


~positif~ 
Marilyn Monroe
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
Marilyn Monroe 


~life~
 Bil Keane
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
Bil Keane 


*the quote is found here >> goodreads :)


what do you think? do we have a same though? haha
if you have your wonderful quotes, just share it on the comment.
that will be nice, right?


sometimes, the little expression is enough than the words

0 comments:

Post a Comment