“Someone who can’t clap for his friend’s success and someone who can’t truly happy for his friend’s happiness, his heart is already in hell.” – dh 1

Like this :)


26 Jul 2013

wonderful quote :)

i believe that sometimes, once in your life, you think about something. that are a bad, positif, reason, or whatever. sometime you can't explore your mind with the words. and i ever feel the same way. just now, i found some of lovely quote, for me. 

~reason~
Dean Koontz 
“I'm small, I'm young - and I'm so different. You've always respected that difference, and you've always trusted it. Trust me now. There's a reason I am the way I am, and there's a reason I was born to you. There's always a reason. We belong together.”
― Dean Koontz, Relentless


~difference~
 Orhan Pamuk
“As much as I live I shall not imitate them or hate myself for being different to them”
― Orhan Pamuk, Snow  


 Toba Beta
“If you hate difference, you'll be bored to death.”
― Toba Beta, My Ancestor Was an Ancient Astronaut 



“There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude.”
― W. Clement Stone 
 


 John Steinbeck
“You got a God. Don't make no difference if you don' know what he looks like.”
― John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath  



~music~
 Friedrich Nietzsche
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols  


~positif~ 
Marilyn Monroe
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
― Marilyn Monroe 


~life~
 Bil Keane
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane 


*the quote is found here >> goodreads :)


what do you think? do we have a same though? haha
if you have your wonderful quotes, just share it on the comment.
that will be nice, right?


sometimes, the little expression is enough than the words

0 comments:

Post a Comment